Mr Pook is currently holding clinics on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am to 5 pm. From Tuesday 2nd June 2020 Mr Pook will resume seeing patients in clinic, but telephone consultations will be available for those patients who choose to stay at home or have any symptoms of Covid 19 or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive to the virus.
ALL VISITORS to the clinic will need to note the following:
- Appointment times must be strictly adhered to – do not arrive early as you will not be allowed entry until your allocated time.
- You will need to wear a form of covering over your mouth and nose e.g. mask, scarf, snood etc.
- Michael Pook will be wearing a covering over his mouth and nose.
- You will only be able to bring one other person to your appointment if needed for assistance or as an interpreter.
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser on entry to clinic and follow all hygiene guidance.
- We will be unable to provide any drinks or refreshments.
When making your appointment we will ask if you wish to visit in person or prefer a telephone consultation.
For telephone consultations we will note your preferred contact number and telephone you at the appointed time. Payment will be taken at the time of consultation and all remedies, together with your report, will be posted by Royal Mail First Class post. You will be informed of the fee payable at the time of booking.