Indian Head Massage
Indian head massage has been practised for over 5000 years and is an alternative massage therapy which help relieve stress, pain, aches and overworked muscles.
Suitable for most people, especially those spending a lot of time at their desks in front of computers. working on the head, neck and shoulders Helping to relieve aches and pains.
Also beneficial for:
- Promoting relaxation.
- Increased blood circulation to the head, neck and shoulders, bring oxygen and nutrients, thus helping skin condition and stimulate hair growth.
- May help with mental fatigue and improve concentration.
- Relieves stiffness in the neck and shoulders.
- Relieves eyestrain and tension headaches as muscular tension is relieved.
- Increased lymph flow aids detoxification in the body.
- Helps with irritability and promotes sleep.
- Breaks down fibrositic nodules (knots) which develop from tension in the muscles.
To book an Indian Head, Neck and Shoulder massage with Geraldine please telephone: 0115 921 1455 or visit: