Indian head massage has been practised for over 5000 years and is an alternative massage therapy which help relieve stress, pain, aches and overworked muscles.
Suitable for most people, especially those spending a lot of time at their desks in front of computers, Indian head and shoulder massage working on the head, neck and shoulders hlping to relieve aches and pains.
Other benefits of Indian head massage include:
- Promoting relaxation.
- Increased blood circulation to the head, neck and shoulders, which brings oxygen and nutrients, thus helping skin condition and stimulating hair growth.
- May help with mental fatigue and improve concentration.
- Relieves stiffness in the neck and shoulders.
- Relieves eyestrain and tension headaches as muscular tension is relieved.
- Increased lymph flow aids detoxification in the body.
- Helps with irritability and promotes sleep.
- Breaks down fibrositic nodules (knots) which develop from tension in the muscles.
Indian head massage is available with Arianne & Hannah
To book an Indian head, neck and shoulder massage please contact Arianne Tel: 07908 901129 or Hannah Tel: 07928 108922